Sunday 20 January 2008

Feathered Tiaras




I have recently been approached by a bride who wanted to have feathers in her bridesmaids head pieces.


having never worked with feathers before I was interested to see how many styles and varieties there are for use. They are died and shaped for use and available in many many colours.


In keeping with the current trend for burgundy, claret etc she had selected some dainting darted feathers in a rich aubergine colour. I was able to match them to a swarovski crystal in "burgundy" and they looked stunning alongside the swarovski crystal AB.


I created a headband for the older bridesmaid and then some small haircombs for the child bridesmaids.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always lovely to receive your comments. I'll add them to the post just as soon as possible!
Thanks!