Monday 24 August 2009

Weddings


I have to say that I've probably got one of the best jobs in the whole world. To design and create for brides to be is both a fantastic privaledge and an exciting challenge.

This year I have met all sorts of brides from all over the world .... well some of them I have only virtually met .... but each one of them has given me unique and amazing opportunity to use my artistic skills in a special way.


I've been very happy to listen to the requirements and then to find ways of acheiving the required look.

Clients have set me on new paths and I'm working in fields of craft work I'd never thought I would and with materials that have in the past been unknown to me.


New Paths: This year the new paths I've followed

Stationary

Silk floral bouquets, buttonholes, corsages, cake decorations

Wedding planning



What Next?

Well I think on my wish list I'd like some blue or green challenges. They are colours that I'd love to work in but haven't actually had clients requiring them ... yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always lovely to receive your comments. I'll add them to the post just as soon as possible!
Thanks!