Saturday 5 April 2008

Lorraine Mckay ~ my partner in cakes!

Lorraine Mckay is a cake artist based in Scotland. She makes the most amazing distinctive and personalised wedding and occassion cakes.
I was very impressed when I first saw Lorraines work and showcased some of her cakes on this blog.
Lorraine then contacted me with a proposition. (very appropriate word for weddings!) o create some crystal jewellery for one of her cakes. I'd never created anything for a cake before and had a play before being given the go ahead by Lorraine.

Lorraine and I are going to continue to work together on cake jewellery and I can't wait to see the photographs!! of course I'll share them on here!


Lorraines work can be seen on

http://www.lorraine-icingonthecake.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always lovely to receive your comments. I'll add them to the post just as soon as possible!
Thanks!