Saturday 22 March 2008

Jayne and Pauls Wedding ~ Jan 2008

I really need to be forgiven for the indulgence of having so many photos in one post!
I have to say though I was utterly spoilt for choice.
These stunning photos were of my first wedding in 2008. (well Jayne and Pauls wedding ~ I just made the tiara and jewellery)

The top photo shows Jaynes bridesmaids. The senior bridesmaid has an alice band style side feather tiara with swarovski crystals in rosaline, burgundy and clear AB.
The two girls have side combs with a Swarovski crystal cluster and darted feathers.


Jaynes Tiara contained hundreds of Swarovski crystals in AB finish, on silver wire.

Her earrings and necklace were created on silver tiger tail giving an illusion effect.



Jaynes flowers were beautiful cala lillies and feathers (echoing the bridesmaids tiaras and combs)

I love this photo showing the detail of the tiara.
Thankyou to Jayne and Paul for sharing their photos.














No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always lovely to receive your comments. I'll add them to the post just as soon as possible!
Thanks!