Friday 1 February 2008

Tiara Upgrade




The most unusual request to date followed a beading party I did for a group of ladies. One of the ladies was getting married. She had already purchased a fairly basic tiara from a department store. However, when she saw my tiaras she felt that hers just did not live up to the mark.


It was a plain gold tiara with small acrylic "crystal look" beads. Her requisit was that she wanted a much fuller tiara with some colour in. The natural colour to add was a ruby colour which her bridesmaids were also wearing.


The resulting tiara was lovely. Not an idea I'd have ever contemplated, but as usual, my clients move me to new pastures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always lovely to receive your comments. I'll add them to the post just as soon as possible!
Thanks!